Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rock n Roll in Emerald City

I am on land in the USA! Key West, Florida. The first thing I noticed pulling in to Miami is what a rich place this! Odd because it is not as glamorous as Hong Kong. It is not the glitz, but the width of the streets and the fact of landscaped median strips, and the clean and high functioning equipment and the smooth organization of life. Wow. Emerald City.

I have acquired a funny new characteristic which I will no doubt soon lose, but for the moment I sway quite a bit, literally and physically. I am not yet off the ship, though I have this staggering sense of having just been around the world. It feels bigger having done it than it did in the process of doing it.

Meanwhile, I look like I have some strange neurological syndrome and, in fact, that is exactly what I do have.

No comments: